Lemony Chicken with Artichoke & Olives
- 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts – Cut in Thin Medallions
- 1 Lemon – Zested & Juiced, be sure to get out all the seeds
- 8+ Artichoke Heart Quarters – Cara Mia brand (in water)
- 1/4 C. Sliced Kalamata Olives – Mezzetta brand
- 2Tbsp. x2 – Butter
- 1 tsp. x2 – Italian Seasonings
- 1 tsp. – Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp. – Coarse Salt
- 1 tsp. – Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 3 Tbsp. – Capers (Non-Pareil)
In large skillet, over medium heat, melt butter and place chicken in pan. Sprinkle seasonings over chicken. Cook 3-4 minutes, then turn.
Add artichoke hearts, Kalamata olives, lemon juice, lemon zest, Italian seasonings, capers and butter. Cook 3-4 minutes and stir to mix all the flavors.
Serve, scooping juices, olives, and artichokes over chicken.
Put some veggies on the plate too, & Enjoy!